Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful For A Job

This morning, I am feeling so thankful for my job as a waiter at Steak 'n Shake. Working there has been hard, but I am just so overwhelmed with gratitude to have a job! There are so many people without jobs---but I have one!

I've been making pretty good money each week... So, I should be doing pretty well financially as I move to Bible school in September. Thank-you, God!

This morning, I spent time reading about my position in Christ in "The Complete Green Letters." So encouraging!

I pray that Paul's prayer to the Ephesians will be a reality in my life today:

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints," Ephesians 1:17-18

Gonna play piano and sing for a few minutes--- and then, off to work!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite passages!

    (And yay for singing and playing piano!)

    ReplyDelete